Your Right To Information
Information provided by UrbanGrowth NSW
UrbanGrowth NSW provides a range of information on our website, including about our organisation and our projects, in a readily accessible format. We also proactively release information that may be of interest to the public, including through media releases and a quarterly electronic newsletter.
The following open access information is available free of charge:
- UrbanGrowth NSW Agency Information Guide, which describes our structure, functions, how those functions affect the community, the type of information we hold and how the information is available
- UrbanGrowth NSW Policy document, which provides a summary of the organisation's policies that affect members of the public
- a disclosure log of information previously released in response to formal access applications under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (the GIPA Act) that may be of interest to other members of the public
- a register of contracts with a value of $150,000 or more that UrbanGrowth NSW has with private sector organisations and which are required to be disclosed under the GIPA Act
- UrbanGrowth NSW Annual Report.
UrbanGrowth NSW complies with the GIPA Act, which regulates the provision of information by public sector organisations in New South Wales to members of the public.
The GIPA Act was established to provide an open and transparent process for giving the public access to government information. Under the GIPA Act, members of the public have a right to access government information, except where there is an overriding public interest against releasing that information.
The Agency Information Guide available on this page explains how to request information from UrbanGrowth NSW, which can include an informal access request or a formal access application.
An application form to formally request information from us is also available.
For further information
To find out more about the information we provide or how to request additional information, you can contact the Right to Information Officer at UrbanGrowth NSW:
Phone: (02) 9841 8600
Address: PO Box 237, Parramatta NSW 2124
Further information is also available from the following external websites: